Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blah Day!

Today, mommy got me from my bed. The spinner on the ceiling was not moving when I woke up, but it was still cool. I wonder why that is. So much to learn!

Daddy was still in the big bed. Mommy said we must stay quiet because he was still tired from yesterday's work and that he had to go back today too. I don't know if I like this work thing. I want to spend time with daddy and work takes him away from me.

Mommy fed me what she calls "rice cereal." It's pretty good, but no where near as good as the banana things I sometimes get. They are the best! Something inside me today didn't seem to be right today though. Daddy was back when I finished my rice cereal and he played with me in the Baby Einstein thing again. I think he knew something wasn't right with me. He kept asking if I was ok after I spit up most of my breakfast. I don't think he speaks my language though. I tried to tell him that my belly hurts but he kept talking gibberish back at me. He may be funny, but I don't think he's too bright.

Mommy on the other hand, she must be the leader of this place. When she talks, daddy always goes places and brings her back stuff. I hope I can become leader some day. She knew that I was getting tired. She said something to daddy and he picked me up and took me to my sleeping place. Maybe she can read minds and shes helping me to become the leader. That would be nice.

1 comment:

  1. The stories from your son's view are great. It really is interesting to think about what babies understand and how quickly they learn from their surroundings. It's something that we can only guess about and never truely know. I love the last paragraph that you wrote about knowing what Hunter wanted and him thinking your wife could read his mind. Great job and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete